Direct Support Professional
Direct Support Persons provide services and supports to individuals who have disabilities, served by Bethshan Association in residential settings. Bethshan Association, a Christian non-profit organization, is currently accepting applications for part-time or full-time hours.
Responsibilities include providing individualized assistance and coaching with personal care, meal preparation, leisure activities, transportation, and assistance with other daily activities, as necessary, in order to assist individuals in gaining independence. Paid in-house training is provided. Must be 18 years or older, have a high school diploma or GED, a valid driver’s license, and no lifting restrictions.
Nurse (RN or LPN)
Bethshan Association is currently seeking LPNs or RNs to join its nursing team in a part-time position or PRN.
Part Time Position (3 Shifts per pay period)
- Every other Thursday 3pm-11pm
- Every other Friday 3pm-11pm
- Every other Saturday 11pm-7am
- all above shifts are in the same week rotation.
Employee will be trained on all shifts.
PRN Nurse (At Least One Shift Per Month)
- Nurse willing to train on all shifts (7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, and 11pm-7am).
- Availability to fill in as needed.
Must be a licensed nurse in good standing and CPR certified.
To apply for employment at Bethshan:
- Stop by our administrative office Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM and fill out an application. We are located at 12927 S. Monitor Ave in Palos Heights, Illinois.
Bethshan Association offers equal employment opportunities to persons without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, marital status, ancestry, or past, present or future service in the Uniformed Services of the U. S., or any other legally protected class.